Payroll and Pensions
Our service will ensure that you have an excellent and cost effective payroll and pensions service tailored specifically for your academy or school in Poole, Bournemouth, Dorset or neighbouring area.
Our payroll and pensions services:
- supports governors and head teachers in fulfilling their legal responsibilities relating to the payment of their employees, ensuring that payments are made accurately and on-time
- complies with statutory payroll requirements relating to tax, pensions, court orders and employment law
- ensures compliance with pensions legislation including auto enrolment
- reduces administration requirements in schools by quietly and confidentially dealing with payroll or pensions related queries relating to academies.
This service can be provided as a stand alone service, but there are natural links with the HR Employee Relations Service. Using our Employee First system will mean that you will be able to ‘input once and tell many’, reducing your administration tasks and ensuring maximum efficiency and savings to your organisation.
We strongly recommend that when customers purchase the payroll and pensions service that they also purchase HR Employee Relations.
Our payroll and pensions administration is an integrated service ensuring that correct pension advice is given based on accurate payroll information.
The full payroll and pensions service includes:
- the ability to view and make changes to your employee’s information in real time, 24/7 and up to 5 days before your employees are paid, using our Employee First system
- a dedicated responsive point of contact with an experienced fully qualified payroll professional
- full administration of sick pay and all parental payments
- payment of travel and expenses
- copy payslips sent before pay-day for checking and authorisation
- provision of a BACS Bureau service to make payments to your employees from your bank account
- access to and complete administration of a childcare salary sacrifice scheme
- professional tax advice and management of tax dispensations
- real time information reporting to HM Revenue and Customs
- all statutory reporting to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) and Teacher Pension Scheme (TPS)
- a suite of monthly reports providing a full breakdown of the payments made
- administration of pensions auto enrolment – staging, monthly monitoring, employee notifications and all reporting requirements
- provision of redundancy estimates
- provision of pension estimates for support staff relating to retirements, early retirements and redundancies
- provision of pension information and advice to schools.
For more information contact Sonia Lomax (01202 633187; email@example.com)