- Post Ref: ML7332
- Department: Culture & Community
- Division: Skills & Learning Bournemouth, Dorset & Poole
- Section: Curriculum & Quality
- Salary details: £17,681 - £18,672
- Employment Status: Part Time
- Hours: 18.5 hours per week
- Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Closing date: 19 August 2018
We are looking for the ideal candidate who will be able to undertake a range of general clerical and administrative duties to support the Flex2Learn project team.
This will include communications with learners and staff, monitoring and collating data, administration support for meetings and word processing duties, including letters, memoranda, reports, forms and templates. If you feel you have the skills and knowledge to be able to carry out these duties then please complete an application form and apply for this post.
The post will be up to 31 May 2019 and based in our Oakdale Centre, Poole although there will be requirement to travel to our other centres at times.