- Post Ref: DP3005
- Department: Children, Young People & Learning
- Division: Children's Centres
- Section: East Cluster
- Salary details: £23,866 - £26,470
- Employment Status: Full Time
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Closing date: 07 October 2018
- Interview date: 25 or 26 October 2018
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team of Family Outreach Workers working across Poole’s Children’s Centres. Our aim is to make a positive difference to the lives of young children and their families in Poole.
We are looking for an experienced and confident practitioner who has worked directly with families. We require someone who is open, friendly and approachable, who enjoys working autonomously but is able to work as part of a team and contribute towards team development.
You will be responsible for case holding families within the Children’s Centres and will need to hold a relevant qualification. You will need to be flexible and adaptable as you will be working with families with complex needs, who will need your support to make positive changes.
If this sounds like you then we would like to hear from you.
We can offer you:
- an excellent induction and training programme
- help to develop an understanding of Poole children and young people services
- a great place to work with a team committed to improving the lives of young children and their families
- the opportunity to work with a high performing team and with a wide range of professionals within Poole and across the local region, bringing together a wealth of skills and experience
For an informal discussion about this role please contact Emma Adlem on 07917 720092.
Closing date: 7th October 2018
Interview date: 25th or 26th October 2018
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the community and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. Applicants to this post will be required to complete the appropriate level of Disclosure & Barring Service Check. Please refer to the Person Specification for more details.