- Post Ref: HL/5498
- Department: Academy Schools
- Division: Ocean Learning Trust
- Section: Heathlands Primary School
- Salary details: Actual for post £6,981(Full time Equivalent : £17,391)
- Employment Status: Part Time
- Hours: 17.5 hours per week
- Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Closing date: 24 August 2018
- Interview date: 05 September 2018
Part Time 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant.
- To start 11th September 2018.
- Mon – Friday mornings only 17.5hrs / wk
- Level 2 Grade 3
- Actual for post £6,981 (Full time Equivalent : £17,391)
- Hourly pay £9.01
- Hours - 17.5 per week
- Working Days Mon - Fri 8.30-12 daily
Closing date for applications Noon Friday 24th August 2018
Interview date Wednesday 5th September
We are looking for an adaptable and caring person to work as a 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant, to support a reception child with complex needs. Our team is strong and experienced and our curriculum innovative.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience of working with children with SEN, be hardworking, self- motivated and have a flexible approach. ASD & personal care experience is desirable.
If you think you can make a strong contribution to the education of our children & enjoy working in a respected team, please apply.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide support to a child on a one to one basis
- Develop, maintain and apply knowledge and understanding of pupils’ general and specific learning needs
- Motivate, encourage and support the pupil to access school life including break times
Visits to the school are encouraged regardless of the summer holidays.
Please contact the Inclusion Leader by email: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange visits for week commencing 13.08.18 (please note Jill will not be available between 2-11th August)
Full post details including job description and personal specification are available on the school website .
The Ocean Learning Trust is committed to children’s safety and safeguarding; DBS disclosure requirements will apply to this post. View our Child Protection Policy: http://www.oceanlearningtrust.co.uk/policies/
Please email completed application forms to: email@example.com
School Website: http://www.heathlandsprimarybournemouth.co.uk/
School address: Heathlands Primary Academy, Andrews Close, Springwater Rd, Bournemouth, BH11 8HB