- Post Ref: BPNS/18/10000
- Department: Academy Schools
- Division: Hamwic Education Trust
- Section: Bearwood Primary & Nursery School
- Salary details: £2,893 per year
- Employment Status: Part Time
- Hours: 2.5 a day (6-8.30am) Term time only
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Working Weeks: 39
- Closing date: 22 August 2018
- Interview date: 29 August 2018
Start Date - September/October 2018
We are a successful primary school who can offer you an excellent working environment and friendly supportive staff.
The successful candidate must be a team player, willing to work alone and with others, to maintain a clean, safe and pleasant environment in which our students can learn.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has relevant cleaning experience
- Takes pride in their work
- Upholds the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness
- Is energetic and physically fit in order to carry out a variety of cleaning duties, including vacuuming, mopping, dusting and toilet cleaning.
- Is able to work to a schedule and use their own initiative
- Is practical, flexible and able to adjust to the changing demands of the post
Do you have some cleaning experience?
This is an ideal opportunity for someone to join our thriving school in a part-time, 40 weeks a year position (39 weeks in term time and 1 week in the holidays.)
An application pack incorporating a job description, person specification and application form can be downloaded from our website www.bearwood.poole.sch.uk from the ‘Careers’ section.
WE ARE SEEKING A PROFESSIONAL INDIVIDUAL WHO:
- Has the necessary skills and attributes to ensure all children reach their full potential.
- Has a high commitment to professional development.
- Is keen to play a full part in the life of the school.
Should you wish to apply for this vacancy, please contact Laura Bennett on 01202 590703 or firstname.lastname@example.org
THE HILLARY TRUST
The Hillary Trust is part of an umbrella Trust called the Hamwic Trust. At the Hamwic Trust we offer unique opportunities for those individuals that excel in education.
We aim to deliver an outstanding education to our pupils and to do so we must employ outstanding people.
We offer a training pathway for all employees including teachers, support staff and our middle and senior leaders.
Our staff have opportunities to work on cross phase projects and to work in other schools within the Trust in order to gain invaluable experience and enhance their skills.
All schools with the Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring checks along with other relevant employment checks.