- Post Ref: CHS/5777
- Department: Academy Schools
- Division: Secondary Schools
- Section: Corfe Hills School
- Salary details: £10.92 per hour
- Employment Status: Part Time
- Hours: Average of 6 hours per week
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Closing date: 29 October 2018
We are seeking an independent, experienced, skilled and qualified clerk for the governing board of Corfe Hills School Academy Trust. Clerking duties will include:
- providing advice to the governing body on governance, constitutional and procedural matters;
- providing effective minutes of meetings and efficient administrative support,
- ensuring the governing body is properly constituted
- ensuring information is managed in accordance with legal requirements.
This role includes the organisation and management of up to six full governing body meetings per year, plus additional governor committees and communications, as required.
Average of 6 hours per week. Attendance is required at 14 evening meetings per annum, usually on Wednesdays. During term time the post holder will be expected to spend some time working in the School. Flexibility in this role is essential. Additional hours may be required occasionally for specific tasks and overtime will be agreed in advance where necessary.
Experience of working with an academy trust would be advantageous.
Closing date: 9am Monday 29th October 2018
Please see the School website for further details, or apply online
Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.