- Post Ref: OLT/18/16447
- Department: Academy Schools
- Division: Ocean Learning Trust
- Section: Ocean Learning Trust
- Salary details: Grade 3 - £10,231 (Full Time Equivalent £17,391 - £18,319)
- Employment Status: Part -time / Term time only
- Hourly Rate: £9.01
- Hours: 25 per week (term time plus 2 weeks)
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Working Weeks: 40
- Closing date: 23 November 2018
- Interview date: Week commencing 3 December 2018
The Ocean Learning Trust is an expanding Multi Academy Trust (MAT) consisting of six community and church primary schools in the Bournemouth and Poole area; we are committed to working together for the common good, empowering every school to improve the life opportunities of all our children. The MAT has a central management team based at Heathlands Primary Academy, which supports the schools’ Finance, HR, Operational and School Improvement activities.
We are seeking a Finance Assistant to join our Central Finance Team working on data across the schools in the Trust. The role is predominantly based at Heathlands Primary Academy, Bournemouth, but may require occasional travel to the other schools.
The successful candidate should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience using IT finance software with the ability to process orders and invoices and an ability to undertake a range of clerical and administrative duties. An attention to detail, financial accuracy and the ability to meet deadlines is essential. Experience of working with PSF Financials is ideal, but full training will be given.
The Ocean Learning Trust is committed to children's safety and safeguarding. DBS disclosure requirements apply.
Further details are available on the Ocean Learning Trust website.
Please apply by sending completed applications to : Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date for applications: Friday 23rd November
- Interview date: Week commencing 3rd December 2018
The Ocean Learning Trust is committed to children’s safety and safeguarding; DBS disclosure requirements will apply to this post. View our Child Protection Policy: http://www.oceanlearningtrust.co.uk/policies/