- Post Ref: TEACH/5280
- Department: Academy Schools
- Division: Teach Poole
- Section: Haymoor Junior School
- Salary details: £21,074 - £23,111 pro-rata for part time
- Employment Status: Part Time
- Hours: 34.75 hours per week
- Contract Type: Temporary
- Closing date: 07 January 2019
- Interview date: 16 January 2019
‘TEACH Poole’ Multi-Academy Trust
Ad Astra Infant School
Haymoor Junior School
Canford Heath Infant School
Canford Heath Junior School
HIGHER LEVEL TEACHING ASSISTANT
Grade F (Point 22 – 25) £21,074 - £23,111 pro-rata
Term time only plus INSET days
Haymoor Junior School (34.75 hours per week) 8.15am-3.15pm
34.75 hours also include attendance at staff meetings and planning meetings
Temporary 1 year in first instance – to start Monday 25th February 2019
The TEACH Poole Multi Academy Trust was formed in April 2015. All four of our wonderful schools are graded as good or outstanding schools by Ofsted. We are extremely popular, over-subscribed, forward-thinking schools with supportive staff and fantastic children.
We are looking to appoint a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join our Trust with the skills to work across the primary school age range. The successful candidates will work each day to cover classes for PPA across the school. The contract also allows time for weekly planning within the year group team and attendance at weekly staff meetings. Staff will be employed by the Trust as a whole, but there is currently a vacancy at Haymoor Junior School.
- Are keen to work in a supportive, learning environment
- Work well in a team
- Are able to bring energy and enthusiasm to the role
- Are confident to be able to teach whole classes each afternoon
- Are suitably qualified with HLTA status or equivalent qualifications or higher.
In return we can offer:
- Friendly and supportive staff
- Rights’ Respecting pupils with outstanding behaviour
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
- A staff incentive reward scheme
Please apply for this role online. We do not accept CV applications.
Closing date: Monday 7th January 2019
Interview date: Wednesday 16th January 2019
Our schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Rigorous checks will be undertaken of the successful applicant’s background credentials including an enhanced DBS check. Suitability to work with children will be explored at interview.