- Post Ref: OLT/18/16229
- Department: Academy Schools
- Division: Ocean Learning Trust
- Salary details: Grade 4 SCP 17-20 £6,590 (Full Time Equivalent £18,672)
- Employment Status: Part -time / Term time only
- Hourly Rate: Hourly pay £9.68
- Hours: 15 hrs per week, worked 3 hours Mon – Fri 9.15-12.15 (TBC) or 3.75hours 4 days per week
- Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Closing date: 12 September 2018
- Interview date: 25 September 2018
The Ocean Learning Trust is an expanding Multi Academy Trust (MAT) consisting of five community and church primary schools in the Bournemouth and Poole area; we are committed to working together for the common good, empowering every school to improve the life opportunities of all our children. The MAT has a central management team based at Heathlands Primary Academy, which supports the schools’ Finance, HR, Operational and School Improvement activities.
We are looking for an HR Assistant to perform a variety of personnel related administrative duties. Your role is to act as the liaison between HR Manager and employees / contacts, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries. You will also support our daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents including collation of data.
The ideal candidate will have:
- a strong administrative background
- good organisational and communication skills
- the ability to work autonomously and assist in more complex HR duties, such as posting job ads, and on occasions coordinating interviews and contacting candidates.
- flexibility to assist in a range of duties and projects
Even better if you have:
- familiarity with the HR industry
- experience of DBS clearance & Single Central Register
- experience of the Apprenticeship Levy Portal
- HR experience within the Education sector
- Experience of TUPE
Full post details are available on the Trust website. The vacancy is based at Heathlands Primary Academy with occasional travel to other OLT sites.
Please email completed applications by Noon 12th September 2018 to: email@example.com Please note - it is recommended to submit your application asap as if there is a high response this advert may be closed early.
The Ocean Learning Trust is committed to children’s safety and safeguarding; DBS disclosure requirements will apply to this post. View our Child Protection Policy: http://www.oceanlearningtrust.co.uk/policies/