- Post Ref: TEACH6132
- Department: Academy Schools
- Division: Teach Poole
- Section: Canford Heath Junior School
- Salary details: £17,681 to £18,672 pro rata
- Employment Status: Part-Time / Term time only plus inset days
- Hours: 27.5 hours per week 8.30am to 3.00pm daily (1 hour lunch)
- Contract Type: Temporary
- Closing date: 29 August 2018
- Interview date: Monday 10th September 2018
Start date September 2018
The TEACH Poole Multi Academy Trust was formed in April 2015. All four of our wonderful schools are graded as good or outstanding schools by Ofsted. We are extremely popular, over-subscribed, forward-thinking schools with supportive staff and fantastic children.
We are looking to appoint an SEN Teaching Assistant to join our Trust with the skills to work across the whole primary school age range.
The successful candidate will be employed by the Trust as a whole, but the current position will be based across Canford Heath Infant and Canford Heath Junior School, however this may be subject to change.
- Have experience of working with pupils with a range of needs
- Have a range of strategies to motivate and support learning
- Have a passion for inclusion and supporting pupils with additional needs to succeed in a classroom
- Believe in supporting pupils’ emotional wellbeing
- Are keen to work in a supportive, learning environment
- Work well in a team
- Are able to bring energy and positivity to the role
In return, we can offer:
- Friendly and supportive staff
- Rights’ Respecting pupils with outstanding behaviour
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
- A staff incentive reward scheme
We would also be willing to accept a job share on the following basis: 1 x 17.5 hours per week 8.30am – 12pm & 1 x 10 hours per week 1pm – 3pm
Please contact Hayley Hemmings on email@example.com or 01202 676393 for more information. All applications should be made online via www.jobsatpoole.com. Please note we do not accept CV applications.
This academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. Applicants to this post will be required to complete a Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service with Childrens' Barring List Check.