- Post Ref: HPJS/18/16493
- Department: Academy Schools
- Division: Hamwic Education Trust
- Section: Hamworthy Park Junior School
- Salary details: £9.16 - £9.68 per hour (Actual Annual Salary: £7,708 - £7,967)
- Employment Status: Part Time
- Hours: 22.08
- Contract Type: Temporary
- Working Weeks: 38
- Closing date: 07 January 2019
- Interview date: TBC
Teaching Assistant at Hamworthy Park Junior School
CONTRACT: Temporary until 31st August 2019 or when the child leaves Hamworthy Park Junior School or the funding for the child ceases, whichever is sooner.
SCHOOL: Harbour View Federation Schools
HOURS: 22.08 hours per week working Monday to Friday 8.40am to 1.05pm
WORKING WEEKS: 38 weeks, plus 5 staff training days (pro rata)
SALARY: £9.16 – £9.68 per hour (Actual Annual Salary: £7,708 - £7,967)
CLOSING DATE: Midnight on Monday 7 Janaury 2019
START DATE: January 2018
We have a vacancy for a highly motivated, creative and enthusiastic teaching assistant to join the dedicated team in our good school.
We are seeking an experienced Teaching Assistant who:
- Will work effectively alongside & under the direction of, the Class teacher & Year Leader
- Has experience of Special Educational Needs
- Has experience of working with children and is up for a new challenge
- Has a positive, caring manner, with high aspirations for the achievements of all pupils
- Can provide high quality class based support to small groups, as well deliver effective interventions
- Is committed to an inclusive education
- Enjoys contributing to a supportive, dynamic team.
We can offer:
- Happy, well motivated children, who are keen to learn
- An experienced, hard working and supportive team
- A well resourced learning environment, both inside and out
- Opportunities to try things out and be innovative
- A total commitment to supporting your professional development
If you would like to join the Harbour View Federation staff team please visit our websites www.twinsailsinfant.co.uk or www.hamworthyparkjuniorschool.co.uk to download an application form, a job description and person specification. Further information about what our schools offer including newsletters, curriculum information and our last Ofsted report can also be found on our websites. Alternatively, the application form can also be found at www.hamwic.org. Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school office at Hamworthy Park Junior School on 01202 677870.
THE HILLARY PARTNERSHIP
The Hillary Partnership is part of the Hamwic Education Trust. At the Hamwic Education Trust we offer unique opportunities for those individuals that excel in education.
We aim to deliver an outstanding education to our pupils and to do so we must employ outstanding people.
We offer a training pathway for all employees including teachers, support staff and our middle and senior leaders.
Our staff have opportunities to work on cross phase projects and to work in other schools within the Trust in order to gain invaluable experience and enhance their skills.
All schools with the Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.