- Post Ref: BAPS/18/10000
- Department: Schools
- Division: Primary Schools
- Section: Bishop Aldhelm's Church Of England Primary School
- Salary details: Grade D, £17,681 per annum pro rata
- Employment Status: Part Time
- Hours: Various
- Closing date: 28 September 2018
- Interview date: 4 October 2018
Please see the Various Teaching Assistant Posts Listed Below:
- Temporary Level 2 Teaching Assistant for 26.25 hours per week.
- Temporary Level 2 One to One Teaching Assistant for 13.75 hours per week.
- Temporary Level 2 One to One Teaching Assistant for 20 hours per week.
- Temporary Level 2 One to One Teaching Assistant for 25 hours per week.
- Casual Contract Level 2 Teaching Assistant
We invite applications for the various Teaching Assistant posts listed above to join our forward-thinking, very popular school.
Bishop Aldhelm’s Primary is a school with high expectations and standards. We are seeking to appoint committed and inspiring Teaching Assistants to join our hard-working, dedicated, happy team of staff and children.
You will need to:
- Be creative in your approach
- Work well as part of a team as well as independently and be able to use your initiative
- Have excellent communication skills with children, staff and parents
- Have experience with working with children with additional needs.
We can offer you:
- Fantastic children who are a pleasure to work with
- A supportive and caring staff team who look out for each other
- Access to regular CPD
- Access to a wide range of resources.
We have a very focused curriculum aimed to achieve high standards. We are looking to recruit colleagues who could enhance our provision and who are committed to making the ‘school experience’ engaging, enjoyable and meaningful for primary-aged children.
We are seeking enthusiastic and excellent teaching assistants. Their precise deployment will depend on children’s needs and will vary over time thus flexibility and an appreciation that their role is focused on securing pupil progress rather than necessarily being based in one classroom on a constant basis are essential qualities.
In July 2015 OFSTED judged our school to be Good. Behaviour and safety is outstanding. In November 2016 our SIAMS Inspection judged our school to be Outstanding.
Visits to the school are recommended and can be arranged by contacting Lorraine Buxton (P.A. to the Headteacher) via the school office.
Please visit our school website at www.bishopaldhelms.poole.sch.uk where details about this post can be viewed (About Us - Vacancies).
Bishop Aldhelm’s is part of the Hamwic Education Trust.
At the Hamwic Education Trust we offer unique opportunities for those individuals that excel in education.
CLOSING DATE: 28th September 2018
INTERVIEW DATE: 4th October 2018
START DATE: As Soon As Possible
THE GREENWAY PARTNERSHIP
The Greenway Partnership is part of an umbrella Trust called the Hamwic Education Trust. At the Hamwic Education Trust we offer unique opportunities for those individuals that excel in education.
We aim to deliver an outstanding education to our pupils and to do so we must employ outstanding people.
We offer a training pathway for all employees including teachers, support staff and our middle and senior leaders.
Our staff have opportunities to work on cross phase projects and to work in other schools within the Trust in order to gain invaluable experience and enhance their skills.
All schools with the Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.