- Post Ref: ZP1387
- Department: Adult Social Care Services
- Division: Safeguarding Adults & Customer Contact
- Section: Customer Contact
- Salary details: £18,870 - £23,111 (pro rata if part time)
- Employment Status: Full time / Part time
- Hours: 22 or 37 hours per week
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Closing date: 28 September 2018
- Interview date: 08 October 2018
A rare opportunity to join the Adult Social Care Services Helpdesk team has arisen.
We are looking for a well organised and self-motivated worker who can contribute to the development of the team. The team is undergoing a period of significant change so a willingness to embrace change and work flexibly is a must.
The post offers variety and complexity on a daily bases so is most suited to someone who enjoys a challenge. You will need a high level of customer service skill, as you will be one of the initial contact people for Adult Social Care Services.
You will need to work within statutory guidance on Adult Safeguarding and support other statutory services.
We are currently recruiting to one full time post available (37 hours) and one part time post (22 hours).
- An exciting environment to work in, that is open to positive change,
- A highly skilled team that can offer support, guidance and knowledge,
- Forward thinking management structure that is willing to provide training and coaching.
If you feel you can contribute to this developing team please do not hesitate to contact Stephanie Mulrooney, Helpdesk Team Manager on 01202 261042.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the community and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. Applicants to this post will be required to complete the appropriate level of Disclosure & Barring Service Check. Please refer to the Person Specification for more details.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English is an essential requirement for the role.