- Post Ref: ZP4586
- Department: Adult Social Care Services
- Division: Older People & Phys Dis
- Section: START Team
- Salary details: £18,870 - £20,541
- Employment Status: Part Time
- Hours: Various
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Closing date: 30 September 2018
Part time Reablement Assistants required for various shifts between the hours of 07:00 till 21:00, 7 days per week.
The Short Term Assessment, Reablement and Telecare team (START) team works with adults over the age of 18 who live in their own homes. Our aim is to support and work with individuals to regain independent living following a particular incident that has affected their daily living skills.
The service is registered with the Care Quality Commission and operates 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. You will be required to work a variety of shift patterns, including weekends, split shifts, evenings and Public Holidays.
- Are you a caring person who is able to treat people with kindness, dignity, empathy and respect?
- Are you able to adapt to peoples ever changing needs?
- Are able to plan your work on a daily basis?
- Are you able to use your own initiative?
- Are you a team player who can positively contribute to this busy team?
- Do you have access to your own car and are able to take a flexible approach to work?
If so we can offer:
- A comprehensive induction with ongoing training and support
- The opportunity to input into this innovative service
- For you to join our friendly, diverse, dynamic and supportive team
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Lynne Bailey, Short Term Assessment, Reablement and Telecare (START) Assistant Manager on 01202 261022.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English is an essential requirement for the role.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the community and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. Applicants to this post will be required to complete the appropriate level of Disclosure & Barring Service Check. Please refer to the Person Specification for more details.